How to play
Getting started with Justice League is an easy venture. It’s a 5 reel 25 payline slot with a standard format.
- Set your coin size. This starts at £0.01, and goes up to £0.02, £0.03, £0.05, £0.05, £0.10, £0.20, £0.25, £0.50, £1.00 to £2.00.
- The 25 paylines are always enabled, so you don’t need to choose how many lines you want to bet on.
- Your total bet per spin will be automatically displayed when you set your coin size. Minimum bet per spin comes up to £0.30, whereas the maximum bet is £60 per spin.
- Press the Spin button, or alternatively, go into Autoplay and set the number of spins you would like the slot to spin by itself. When you win, the game will stop and wait for you to continue.
The most important symbols in Justice League are:
- Wild – it says ‘Wild’ on it and can substitute for all symbols, other than the Scatter. Wilds can appear on Reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Scatter – in Justice League, this is also known as the Bonus symbol and it says “Daily Planet Bonus” on it. Spinning 3 of them on a payline will land you a 60x multiplier. The Scatter appears on Reels 2, 3 and 4.
- High Value symbols – Superman is the highest value symbol. This is followed by Batman and then Wonder Woman.
Justice League is a non-progressive video slot. Its base jackpot is 300 coins, and can be won at any point when you trigger 5 Superman symbols on a payline. The next jackpot is 120 coins triggered by 5 Batmans.
Now needless to say, this base isn’t blowing anyone away. However, when you factor in the multipliers in the bonus games – in which you have significantly higher chances of triggering all 5 of the same super hero symbols – then you’re looking at a more attractive sum of money.
Justice League has a RTP of 96.5%, positioning it as a medium variance slot. You have a reasonable chance of winning medium amounts of money.
Special Features and Bonuses
Justice League really stands out with the plethora of special features and bonus games it has.
- Team Rescue: This is essentially an extra chance to have a Wild with every single spin. A symbol on reel 2, 3 or 4 can randomly change into a Wild.
- Gamble Feature: This works just like Playtech’s very popular Gamble Feature. With each win, you can take the chance to double or quadruple your win by guessing the card’s colour and suit. Or if you’re happy with what you have, you can pass on the Gamble.
- Super Hero Power Up: Get the same superhero covering all of reel 1 and once on a payline, and you will enter this feature. Here, reel 1 and 5 will mirror each other, and your triggering symbols will be locked into place. Then you will get re-spins until you stop getting more of the symbol or Wilds. Great way to fill up the paylines for a jackpot win, so keep your eyes open for this.
- Attack on Metropolis: The ultimate free game feature with a base of 10 free games. You trigger this by spinning 3 scatter symbols (i.e. the Daily Planet Bonus symbol). You can trigger more free games plus wilds in this feature, which means you can be cruising in this bonus game for a while. The Wilds you trigger here will also be saved on your meter for the next round of Super Hero Spins.
- Super Hero Spins: You enter this automatically after Attack on the Metropolis. Super Hero spins are like free spins on steroids – reels 1 and 5 are mirrored, increasing your chances of a big win, and there’s also a 10x multiplier if you get a Wild on your payline.
Graphics and Sounds
Justice League is based on the super heroes in the comic by DC Comics – as you might have guessed by the title of the slot. You’ll find the original characters featured here – Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, as well as Aquaman, the Flash and Green Lantern. With the bigger wins, you’ll have your super hero flying across the game. The background is Metropolis, and the slot has an ever so subtle touch of a comic strip. The soundtrack is appropriately dramatic without being too invasive and you’ll find yourself nicely immersed in this slot.
With plenty of special feature and free spins, Justice League is a fine choice for all slot players, but of course it will especially appeal to super hero comic fans. It’s also a great alternative for players who enjoy Playtech’s Marvel Comics jackpot series, like the Hulk and X-Men, but are looking for a lower variance game or just something new.