How to Play
Monopoly Bring the House Down is a 5 reel video slots game with 4 rows and 40 fixed paylines. Based on the popular board game, players will enjoy a range of bonus features that include community chest cards, wild houses and hotels and more. The game has a particularly wide betting range with a coin range of 0.10 to 500.00 and up to 10 coins per spin. This makes the game ideal for high rollers, but also within reach of penny slots players.
Important symbols in Monopoly Bring the House Down:
- Wild: The green house with the gold border is the wild symbol. They substitute for other symbols to help create winning combinations. They do not land on the reels in the regular way, but rather make up a Hot Zone in as part of the bonus features. They can also be upgraded to hotels which will award multiplier values.
- Scatter: The Monopoly symbol is the scatter symbol and is the key to triggering the free spins bonus round.
- High value symbols: The high paying symbols are all monopoly pieces from the game and include the dog, the cat, the racing car and the ship. The low value symbols are high playing card values in yellow, green, purple, blue and red.
Monopoly Bring the House Down is a non-progressive video slots game with a fixed jackpot. The highest payout is for 5 green wild house symbols landing on an active payline and this pays out 200 coins. It is a medium variance game with the biggest wins coming from the bonus features. The game has an RTP of up to 96.10% in the base game, but using the big bet feature, this can increase to a maximum of 98.10%.
Special Features and Bonuses
Monopoly Bring the House Down is packed full of special features.
- Hot Zone – On each spin, a Hot Zone (pattern of wild symbols) appears and may land on the reels, creating a pattern of wilds. These houses may randomly be upgraded to hotels.
- Hotel Upgrade – If the wild houses are randomly upgraded to hotel symbols, they will apply a random multiplier value of up to 5x to all the hot zone symbols.
- Free Spins Bonus Round – This is activated when three or more Monopoly logo symbols land anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5. Players will be awarded up to 8 free spins with all wild houses or hotels that land during the feature remaining sticky until the free spins end. The free spins cannot be re-triggered from within the feature.
There are also 3 randomly triggered bonus features in the base game:
- Chance Card – Randomly awarded after any spin, players will be able to choose one of three face down chance cards to reveal a hot zone pattern to be dropped onto the reels.
- Selector Feature – This random feature places a Hot Zone on the reels which you can accept or pass. If you pass, a new one may be offered or you will just be awarded the current one.
- Bonus Drop – This feature can randomly drop a Hot Zone onto the reels, if it doesn’t appear naturally.
The game also features Barcrest’s Big Bet System:
- Big Bet System – Players can buy five linked spins at an extra cost:
– £20 buys you one community chest card pick
– £30 buys you two community chest card pick
– £40 buys you three community chest card pick
– £50 buys you four community chest card pick
The community chest cards can award:
- Hotel Upgrade – a wild turns into a multiplier wild
- Every Spin is a Winner – guaranteed wins
- Win Eliminator – low value playing card symbols are removed from the reels
- Scatter Wild – Monopoly scatters remain sticky until the end of the feature
- Extra Spins – Adds up to 3 free spins
- Instant Win – Awards a cash prize of up to £50
Graphics and Sounds
The game is set on a blue background with a Monopoly board beneath the reels. The reels are black, surrounded by a gold and red border. The brightly coloured playing card symbols and silver board game pieces stand out on the dark border, creating an elegant set of reels.
Monopoly Bring the House Down is a fun slots game that fans of the board game will enjoy for the graphics and other players will enjoy for the many bonus features that are available.